IMPORTANT END OF 2020 SEASON COMMUNICATION
Hello Bears Baseball Family – following our financial review at the end of our season, we are pleased to announce that we will be able to provide refunds to many of our families this year. Due to the unique challenges of 2020, there were some expenses we as an association typically incur (field improvements, maintenance, equipment, apparel, etc) that we opted out of this year in order to make baseball as affordable as possible. Here is a summary:
- All families who registered a player and then opted-out prior to teams being formed will receive the admin fee that was withheld back in June, so that they will have received back 100% of their registration fees.
- All families who had a player on a North Star, Senior League, or Traveling team will receive a refund based on their level of activity during the season. Your team manager will be in contact regarding your exact refund amount, once they receive that number from the Board.
- All families with a 9-12 in-house player will receive a refund of $35.
- There will be no refunds issued for the 7/8 in-house league, as that age level is subsidized each year in order to ensure there is a low-cost entry point into our association for our youngest players.
- Refunds will be returned to the credit card that was used for registration.
- Please allow a minimum of 3 weeks for your registration to appear on your statement, as we have some legwork to complete with SportsEngine in order to make this happen.
We also have WBBA Gaitor masks available for purchase in our store. They are $10 and we will have a pick up at Polar Park on Sept.16th and 24th from 5:30-6:30pm. Click here to order yours now!
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to a Board Member. Thanks once again for your patience and support throughout the 2020 season.
WBBA Board of Directors